I am not paid to be the beta tester

This is definitely true, but so what???

• I’ve been working on the Cubase program since its beginning - the Atari version.
  • I use it professionally in the studio for every day use
    And now, only after buying the new [10] version I encounter SO MANY problems like never before [problems described by other this forum users - so I think it would be no use to desribe them by myself]
    But Steinberg policy - NO REACTION to such amount problems - it’s like A BIG F*CK to us :frowning:

Lack of general reaction to such a large amount of described problems - THIS THE MAIN ISSUE here.

‘Happy’ -STEVE- wrote about my “need to register my discontent than my happiness” - yes Steve - THIS IS THE PROBLEM of a guy like me who bought the upgrade, ‘wanted to be happy’ - but everyday I find crashes or other strange Cubase behaviors DURING the session with my clients. My clients don’t understand what we are talking about on this forum - they just pay me for the job done. And the most important thing - they just don’t care - they only want me to do my job on time.

So Steinnberg - I don’t care; I paid and I want at least the information - when YOU WILL DO YOUR JOB DONE and give us the fixed version!

the INFORMATION - is the KEY word