Occasional bluescreens with Cubase 10 on Windows 10

I’ve had this happen pretty badly a couple of weeks ago. Here’s what’s fixed it:

1. I’ve noticed that the internal PSU was working inconsistently. I bought a new one.
  2. I also bought a quality voltage stabilizer for each outlet in my place.

While my PSU was supplying the motherboard with inconsistent voltage (because the PSU was old plus the varying voltage in the apartment’s well outlets), two of four RAM chips got damaged. I’ve figured this after doing a lot of testing.

So check the voltage in your wall outlets and also check the PSU, RAM and anything else. Some of your computer internal components might have gotten damaged because of the voltage. Also, if there’s no ground in your electrical wiring that may create problems, too. Better use a back up battery on each outlet that you use for your studio, but before you buy them, definitely invite a professional electrician so that he can check and tell you the maximum load on each electrical line at your place, so that you don’t overload them with batteries. Ask him what battery specs should be good for each electrical line. Same if you will be getting voltage stabilizers instead of back up batteries.