VST Connect pro with Cubase 10

Hey there:
“check the “Mic” channel: do meters move when he speaks? If not, make sure the right hardware port is selected on the performer mixer “Mic” channel and that its fader is up.”
Yes, I see the metering as you describe and his Presonus interface is selected within the Performer app on his computer.I see it in the setup on my end as well.

I have also done my best to emulate the Cubase setup shown in the primer for the mixer and Studio control modules and I believe they are the same. However, my TB mic (selected as input one of my Apollo in the routing preferences) can not be selected under the VST Cloud menu (always grayed out). Nonetheless, I see meter activity in the VST mixer when I implement TB. I guess that’s ok.

But one thing is for sure, setting up a new VST Cloud session does NOT automatically configure the session for a successful collaboration. Is there a sequence you recommend I follow to take advantage of this?

After hours of frustration with both Cubase 9 and 10 demos I am still hoping to be able to succeed at setting up a working connection. If and when I do, we will be happy to purchase Cubase.

In the meantime, if there is anyone who would be willing to help me set up a test session, I would be grateful. Thanks again.