I am not paid to be the beta tester

Exactly!
I have been on Cubase since 1995. In the past there have been big changes that have involved a learning curve but you could almost always see the point. There was thought behind the developers decisions and a clear path to a more streamlined work flow.
The right click power menu is a prime example of a poor decision made for the wrong reasons. Something looking less cluttered is not a good reason to reduce productivity.
Give the users the option to customise their power menu, let us choose exactly what we see when we right click, that’s a move forward. Just removing functionality is not!
Direct offline processing is still something that doesn’t work flawlessly. If I am batch processing multiple files with once process and then processing half the files with one plugin and the other half with a different plugin it often gets confused.
If I want to do a pitch rise on a number of concurrent files with each file being a semi tone above the last I now need to set the shift for each file individually. Previously select all, set to plus one semitone and keep processing over and over again removing the first file in the series each time. Yes I could load the sample in to a sampler but if I’m just cutting a vocal and want a few steps up towards a build it is now slower.
I have defended Cubase so many times over the years, Steinberg have always been at the front of new technologies but now they seem to be making huge backwards steps.
It feels like they want to change things as an excuse to create a new upgrade or to justify their price.
I’ve asked for a refund for my recent upgrade and have been denied, if they fix the issues I would happily pay again but at the moment I am staying in 9.5 and considering moving to a different DAW. If they stay on this path C11 will be even worse.
I have recently been taken on as mix engineer for one of the biggest dance music producers out there. My work load had increased 3 fold, I need my software to work and work well.
I saw a post where someone from Steinberg said these decisions were made after talking to users, I would love to know what users. I spend 8-14 hours a day on Cubase.
Rant!