sale notifications via email?

Hi Fabio -

Yes, I have had “My Steinberg → My Newsletter ->” set to Subscribed for quite some time now. I simply don’t receive promotional emails for sales such as this.

I routinely check my spam/junkmail folders and nothing from Steinberg is placed there. I occasionally receive a Steinberg newsletter, but it mostly contains details on Steinberg appearances at various tech conferences and product use cases. Sales promotions are usually not emailed to me.

This is why I am asking if you could review your setup and ensure that all of us who are subscribed are, in fact, subscribed.

By the way (unrelated to my original question): There in fact is a lot you can do to ensure deliverability with gmail, outlook, etc. These items include:

• Ensure that your reverse DNS records are valid
  • Ensure that your SPF records are valid
  • Ensure that DomainKeys (DKIM) are configured correctly and that you have responded to any providers’ exceptions
  • Set up DMARC once SPF and DKIM are configured correctly

In my experience, the most common issue is that companies use catch-all SPF entries thinking that this will enable them to send from a variety of sources; but instead, such records frequently fail validation.

This is not related to my issue, as no Steinberg emails are being flagged as spam for me; but just wanted to mention it in case you are continuing to see deliverability issues in general as you mention.