Freezes when pressing Get HD files locally

ok, thats great that you are working on it

So, to what extent do you think you will be able to solve the bug, and when? Today we had another session and recorded some more things, however, at the end it still did not work even to transfer the files while we were connected. When I pressed transfer files nothing happned, and after a while cubase stopped working.

So the question is, do you think you will be able to fix it completely so that we can continue working on this version of the project, and in the end I will get some kind of update, and then I will be able to get all the files that are missing from the last couple of sessions. OR will this project always be corrupt or something so that I should go back to an earlier version of the project when things were still working and simply re-record the work we did during the last couple of sessions, and then hope that the issue will never come up again. What should we do? I want to have another session in a week, but I dont want to spend time recording something which I know will go to to waste later because I wont be able to get the files.

thanks for the help