N10 - Frequent eLicensor Control errors

Yes, after a couple of days of good behaviour, e-Licenser error complaints suddenly appeared & about different things on different launches. e-Licenser maintenance tasks didn’t really solve this. What did: clean install of latest e-Licenser + running that in admin mode. A bit different to various e-Licenser /upgrade errors in the past with Cubase & Nuendo.

Also along the way: turns out that the auto-import prefs from Nuendo 8 wasn’t really all that successful, with little bugs here and there. Instead, I rebuilt fresh pres but replaced a few manually from the old N8 install (eg templates). The odd one was that no way would a fresh install of N10 scan all my plugins correctly (quite a few, with Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate, UAD, etc). The N10 launch behaviour was that after quite some scanning, it would crash/quit, but on the next launches would always start over again and never remember the plugs it had scanned to date. Never got anywhere with that & so I also copied across the various plugin settings from N8 and now all seems to be fine.