Poll: Cubase or Nuendo?

Thank you guys. All very valid points.
I´m going to list here the reasons why I like Nuendo better over Cubase. I’m not on the video/videogame production market, and I think that for anybody working in these niches Nuendo is a total no-brainer (just look for the price of any ADR/reconform/SurroundPanner/ etc tools outthere, and Nuendo will beat their summed price).

Buuuttt, if you are in the music side of things, then Nuendo may be helpful to you because it offers:

1. More Import formats, including markers. I´ve found this extremely useful for projects that require to handle thousands of files
  2. This, for me is the most useful feature. The routing within the control room offers more options. The flexibility for sending several mixes from the outputs tab to the control room tab
  3. More marker tracks. Its a small but useful thing if you want to add comments under different categories during a recording session. If I´m not mistaken, Cubase allows, what? 4 marker tracks?
  4. Two video tracks for more comfortable composing or comparing between cuts of the same product. And now Nuendo10 automatically detects video cuts! If you compose for video this (to me) is a game changer in workflow terms.
  5. The range tool offers A and B selection, to easily jump between two positions in the time ruler. Useful for editing (comparing between parts of a song, for instance)

For the moment, that’s all I can think of

One thing that may be taken into consideration, is the upgrade cycles. Nuendo takes longer, which is better since you´re not paying for upgrades as often as with Cubase. On the other hand, you won´t get your hands on all the “cool new features” included in Cubase, until they decide to move them over to Nuendo. So, that’s that.