[3rd Party Issue] Freeze/unfreeze corrupts project

Some more information: my iPad has frozen and crashed twice while I’ve been trying to submit my reply. I’ve had the corrupt Cubasis project open in the background so I can see the settings. The screen freezes except for the red mic symbol in the top rhs. Could this be a memory issue from Cubasis using more and more ram in this state?

This isn’t the same issue as John1289 describes, as restarting the app doesn’t reenable play; this project seems corrupt and unusable.

I think my original post covers all the questions in the bug report form, apart from a few:

Other vsts - yes: KB-1, iSymphonic, Patterning, Animoog, ToneStack, Waves Eos 2 and Dubstation. I can’t remember what the other corrupt projects had.

The steps I gave to reproduce the issue don’t work reliably, but this has happened to 3 projects in perhaps 10 hours of Cubasis use, and I think it’s always been related to unfreeze.

Hardware latency is ultra low. Neither real time… nor audio unit… modes are active. I’ll post my Cubasis version in a second; I don’t the corrupt project to cause me to lose this post.