CUBASE10/Nuendo10 - HiDPI and Arturia Plugins issue

yeah… this is a known issue. But tell me. Is that normal in year 2019 with 4k displays all around, with annual 10th version of Cubase10/Nuendo10. Where from the version 8 as I remember, then 9 update 9.5 was told on all updates, that there is a new optimalisation for HiDPI… and then version 10, and then another updates. Now is 30th anniversary of Steinberg… so is that normal, when every other software has this, that my beloved cubase still missing this optimalisation, even I spent 2000 bucks on all my licenses and crossgrades to Nuendo10 in hope, that next upgrade will finally solve it? This is ridiculous :frowning:( I look like a looney before my clients. Without HiDPI is everything blurry and size of the plugins is not ideal for 4k… with HiDPI on it is even worse. This is just crazy, that such an easy feature Cubase still didn’t implemented. Like I suggest to solve it. I am not a PC amateur, so I know, this scaling is easy overideable. Every other DAW software has this already. They can make switch for doublesized size of plugins just by duplicating its size on HiDPI… it will has the same blurryness, as on NonHiDpi setting. But still 1000x better than this 2 or 3 years fight with this crazy issue. It is so easy to change that. This could be made with a few pieces of code. … please. Steinberg.

so easy it can be, see the picture.