Celebrate Cubase’s 30th anniversary with us by saving 50% on all Cubase 10 full versions, updates and upgrades

Hi! Old Cubase SX user here returning after having bought Cubase10 Artist with the 50% Anniversary discount (because it was cheaper than upgrading from my old sx version :mrgreen: ). I bought it online on the Steinberg shop just last Sunday 2 (only one day before the end of the discount period) and if I remember well, I saw somewhere on the site that it would take between 1 and 2 weeks to receive the USB e-Licenser and that I could follow the evolution of the order process on my account – but now I can’t find that link! – a week hasn’t yet passed but I’d like to take a look at the order status as I’m a little anxious due to it having been the 1st time I ever bought something online… :slight_smile: I hope you can point me to the link and Thanks in advance for your help. I’m in Europe (Portugal) and I’ve already downloaded my version and the activation code, so I’m only waiting for the USB eLicenser to arrive by snail-mail.
P.S.: I’m glad to be back! :smiley: