Feature Request Poll - Your input is needed - Results are online

Per articulation delay parameter for Expression Maps [COMPOSING]

The ability to snap to triplets within audio warp [EDITING]

Inspector In Lower Zone Idea - Mockup Design [MIXING?]

Synchronisation of editing cc data between multiple vsti/midi tracks. i.e. link continous controllers between tracks. Desperately requires an elegant solution.

Midi Sends are an awful workaround! And limited to only 4 sends.

2 Likes

Bezier curves in midi editor [COMPOSING]

Export to Video [OTHER?]

Inspector in Lower Zone

Steinberg/Cubase server for quick saving and stability. [OTHER]

Thank you for this important initiative.

1. For the French version (and other languages ​​concerned): It is necessary to extend the use of the solfège option (for the name of the notes) to all the windows requiring a keyboard, like Variaudio and, in the main editor, to Edition on the spot. Do-re-mi … (instead of C-D-E …)
  2. To see the markers in the keyboard editor.
  3. Reduce the fat of the track names, which disturbs the overall perception. No need to put super Bold here. At least put the option.
  4. Expand the elevators. On a 4k screen, they are needles.
  5. Allow lighter colors for people who prefer day to night
  6. Allow scrolling tracks with the mouse in the Mixconsole.
  7. To be able to view other EQs than those of Steinberg in the Mixconsole. Pro tools allows it with Fabfilter and Sonnox.
  8. Allow a larger color scheme, with a permanent window if desired.
  9. Remove the light blue color from the inverted typography in the information bar and in the inspector. Go back to version 9.5 gray or put them white. We see nothing !
  10. Allow a return, even partial, to the interface of version 9.5.
  11. And of course allow 64 bit and fades in ARA2.

That said, Cubase is a wonderful Daw.

You didn’t read my initial post until the end, did you? Please stick to the rules.

Ripple Edit [EDITING]

Ripple Edit - for Events and Ranges (voice overs, composing, film e.g.) - Cubase - Steinberg Forums (Cubase forum)

Ripple edit - Nuendo - Steinberg Forums (Nuendo forum)

Is it allowed to post more than one prioritized request per person, if in separate comments? Hmm, it seems so…

Improve The “Save As Template” Function (to not include media) [OTHER]

Improve The "Save As Template" Function - Cubase - Steinberg Forums (Cubase forum)

[FR] "Save as Template" exclude media - Nuendo - Steinberg Forums (Nuendo forum)

Rack presets : to save several tracks of different types used with the involved VSTi, as a template. [COMPOSING]

Clarification of all the remote control features : 4 different tools and the average user is lost… [OTHER]

Move tracks within the mix console.

Modernize remote control functions. MCU, eucon, generic or what ever.

Multiple Track Freeze / Unfreeze [OTHER]

Automation saved with TrackVersions.

I read :

“I would like to start an experiment in the Feature Requests forum. Please have a look here if you have feature requests or ideas for Cubase”

Miss something? Please tell me.

Total integration of Dorico.