Recommendations needed for a new audio interface with Cubase 10

Unless you have the surrounding equipment you won’t hear the difference to appreciate it - 30+ years experience should’ve taught you that. And i’d take a pretty smart guess that anyone asking for recommendations such as the OP would probably know what they want if they had such requirements and other equipment in place.

Like i said, no doubting it of it’s quality, or knocking you and your choice. It’s important that higher end gear exists to push the boundaries of what can be achieved and i’m sure it delivers you much joy.

However, for the many it’s totally overkill unless your current interface is a weak point in the chain. Most people are shifting out their tunes to youtube/spotify/itunes where the small differences are either nullified or vastly outweighed by more important gear in the chain, room treatment being an obvious one, quality of instrument and mic being another.

An RME costs a fraction of the interface you’ve recommended, for example, and you’d be hard pushed to hear a difference that can be deemed universally ‘better’ if blind tested. As for ‘Pro’ sound, many people produce solely in the box nowadays (VSTi’s etc) so the audio interface is not affecting the final render at all.

I’m really curious as to what you are plugging into it’s inputs to utilise the dynamic range and class of converters to claim there’s a ‘clear’ difference, as you’ve worked in the industry for so long, you must have plenty of productions out there - Could you share with us to demonstrate the quality you’re getting please?