Nudging

Hi.
No doubt this is a noob question but I just can’t figure out the answer. I’d like to be able to nudge audio events as much or as little as I like, but I can’t figure out how to do it. When I use the nudge arrows, the event moves a predetermined amount. In the manual on page 61, it says ‘the amount of movement depends on the selected display format (etc) and the value set on the Grid pop-up menu’. I’m assuming that I can set whatever distance I like in this Grid pop-up menu (?), but I don’t know where it is, and it isn’t mentioned in the index. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks.

Quantise value

Thanks, but not working for me. No matter what I set the q value to, it nudges the audio event the same amount, so I must be missing something else. No probs, I think I’ve sussed out some workarounds. Cheers.

Right click in the timeline at the top of the arrange page and select time instead of bars.

Also select a different grid setting.

I actually nudge in a different way - you can just mouse over the start time of the event you want to nudge and adjust with the mouse wheel forward or backward in time. I believe it works in ticks.

Thanks guys, that rocks!