Bug? Custom Color Preferences not recalled reliably

just formated C:/ on W10.
installed fresh nuendo 10.1
installed fresh all NI plugs… everything.
set manually all pref in nuendo i just imported old kecommands.
i stored all preferences windows by windows and created a Profile in Profile manager.

nothing was stored !all pref files are gone (note even able to manually load them they don’t ewist in any folder
Profile manager that i stored and exported is not working.
i think pref are not even stored. i use this [+] sign, enter a name preset then i can see the name preset i stored but if i look in entire C: for the exact anme of that preset nothing comes up.
i look at my keycommand preset in appdata… it’s empty not event the ones that comes with nuendo by default
this is such a waste of time.

steinberg info :
Track presets (included with the program) Folder where program is installed into \Track Presets (with sub folders \Audio, \Instrument, \Midi, \Multi) as *.trackpreset
it’s not ! i don’t even have a “Track Presets” folder where nuendo is installed.

—EDIT wait ,now nuendo 10 does not want to read my keycommand from neudno 8 in .xml ? says not valid file ? what ?
so did further test. if i clic the folder icon to import keycommand it does not work. if i drop the key command in Nuendo 10_64\Presets\KeyCommands the load it with the little “arrow menu” it works.

… guys i seriously need to work and help, work around is welcome.

—EDIT2
so i deleted appdata folder again and this time i droped in my keycommand, set all pref manualy but didn’t store anything from nuendo. Also i didn’t change the colors. And things are loaded back on restart. So probably saving preset is what’s causing the issue (?) anyway that works for me.