Color does not sync!

I can feel your pain. Stay strong!

I can feel your pain. Stay strong!

Haha! I will just keep coming back. Maybe I’ll start a new thread so they have to acknowledge this!

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump for the end of April 2019.

Bump.

July 2019 bump.

August 2019, Bump!

How time flies! Bump!

Oct 2019 bump

December 2019 bump

Bump: Summer 2020 - no Euro 2020 championships - no track colour synchronisation either.

Avid has a better app that sync perfectly with the collors in Cubase, and it is free.
It seems like Steinberg not support this app anymore, but still takes money for it.
The Avid Controller app is much much better, and works perfectly with Cubase. Why is Avid making an app that works betterwith Cubase, than Steinbergs Cubase iC pro?

Devoted has a superior application that synchronizes impeccably with the hues in Cubase, and it is free.

It appears Steinberg not bolster this application any longer yet takes cash for it.

The Avid Controller application is a whole lot better and works consummately with Cubase. For what reason is Avid making an application that works better with Cubase, than Steinbergs Cubase iC expert?

Haha! I can’t believe Steinberg STILL hasn’t replied to this thread, unbelievable. October of '17 to December of '21 and the mods will just pretend this doesn’t exist.

I have come to hate Steinberg over the last two years. Cubase bugs me and now I found this thread because of my ipad app. I also have the problem that the colors are not in sync. This is a problem when I switch the view to “small” and can’t see the track names. I paid money for absolutely nothing for an app that I basically can’t do anything with. I couldn’t even test it before.
By the way, I found a thread from 2014 where this problem was already addressed.
Shame on you Steinberg. Honestly!

I have being watching dogand pony comment ,
seriously what happened to this community no one replying

It’s been a while, I’m assuming nothing changed/fixed - be good to get this back up the table!

hello all!
anyone tell me how fix it because i am trying a lot of searching but my problem is not solving thank you advance…