Key Commands!

I’d like to add two more.

Comp Tool when Alt Key is Held (Slicing Comp Tool) should be key command assignable and should appear in Generic Remote
The Comp Tool has a shortcut. But the Comp Tool can be assigned a shortcut but the Comp Tool when the Alt key is pressed does not and does not appear in any key command lists. This means, I need my keyboard just to press the alt key all of the time when I can assign the Comp Tool to be triggered by Cubase generic remote, I can’t get it to trigger a slice other than slicing the entire Cubase project or with the scissors. The Comp Tool Slice, can’t be selected or assigned by a control surface. This is annoying as a I assign every other function in Cubase that I commonly use to the control surface but I can’t put the keyboard aside because I need to keep pressing Alt on it all the time.

Also Cubase seems to ignore 3rd party midi to keystroke software for some reason so if your key command is not in the list, you can’t assign it.
So there should be…

User assignable macro keystroke buttons in the lower zone.
Selectable via touch screen, clicking, or pressing another keystroke (single key) and/or able to be triggered via Generic Remote.