Was Nuendo Ten Premature?

Hi Yonah,
I’m a new user to Nuendo (have worked with cubase 5 loooong ago). I’m not certain I agree with the sentiment of this threads title.
Any software will be released prematurely, simply because it will never be perfect. If you say you work on huge projects, you’ll probably agree that things can always be better. Just a little tweak here and there… but budgets/time/other projects demanding attention etc etc.
Now look at N10. The feature set, the stability (I have worked extensively with PT in the last 10 years and believe me when I say I’ve seen instability), rock solid video playback (I’m in post). I’ve been having so much workflow upgrades since stepping into Nuendo land, I can’t really believe there’s actual complaints about it.
But I get it, you are used to how things used to work for you and now they’ve changed without asking. What do you expect? You really think Steinberg is in the position to ask every user for advice and a wishlist? Let’s be a bit more humble that we have excellent software for a fair price (compared to at least PT) and FREE (again not with PT) bug fixes (I ran into the reverence bug and now it’s fix, yes!).

Unless someone has smoking gun proof that this release was premature, let’s just focus on reporting bugs, expressing wished features and report what we are missing from older versions, instead of having this all gathered in one huge thread… it’s simply a waste of time.
But more importantly it takes away attention from well argumented wishes, bug reports and other important discussions.

To round it of: I think your grievances are real and Steinberg should fix things as best as they can, I’m just hoping we can do it in a deliberate and focused manner.

Cheers!