Missing Ports

Hi

I’m using Cubase Pro 10.5

I have recently updated my Steinberg soundcard from a UR22 to a UR22C. Now every time I load a previously saved project I get a message saying ‘Missing Ports’ and shows the older UR22 ports for the project. So I now have to go to Studio - Audio Connections and manually change the input and output ports for the new UR22C for every pre-saved project.

This is becoming very tedious every time I load a pre UR22C saved project - is there no way Cubase Pro 10.5 can recognise the ports have changed and automatically update the Audio connections to what is currently available.

Glen

In earlier versions you could assign the new ports in the Pop up dialogue, then tick “assign Always” or something like that. Surely this is still available in 10.5…?

If it is I’ve missed it, I’ll take a look - thanks

Just had a quick look, I couldn’t find any option like you mentioned - if anyone can point me in the right direction I’ll be very grateful.

Thanks Glen

Can you post a screenshot of the „missing ports“ message?

Yep found it, you were right there is a tab at the top that says ‘Map always’ I didn’t look hard enough before. Clicking on each missing port allows me to select the correct one then tick a box and press ok.

Never used that before, many thanks for pointing it out :slight_smile: