Hardstyle kick

@ Martin.Jirsak

Making a Hardstyle kick is ussually the case that it clips like crazy. Maybe around 50db above normal sometimes 80 db. It’s basically just 1 big overloaded kickdrum. The distortion is made with Distroyer, eq, then again distroyer again eq. Untill is sounds nice. It’s just stacking of plugins to get the crunchy sound of a (commercial) hardstyle kick. Thing is, the moment I want to render the kick it doesn’t go so well. I have to open another program to get the kick right. I already have a lot of issues with the program because it’s unstable as hell. And this is all there is on my pc so I don’t get it. It’s like one big bug. It crashes a lot, it keeps forgetting my setting in the control room etc. It’s just one pile of massive poop since I have this. But for now, lets get to work on the rendering part. It takes out the problem of having to switch programs for something a program like this should be able to do by itself. Let me know what you think pls

(Don’t mind my frustration, it’s just that it’s frustrating me an expensive program like this doesn’t work as I intended it would be)