Cubase LE 5 Download?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi all,

I have Cubase LE 5, it came bundled with my Tascam US-600. I have not lost my installation CD… but I need a 64bit version ideally to run some Ugritone plugins (I am running Windows 10 64bit).

I now see that only a couple of months ago there was a programme to offer free upgrades for existing LE users to the latest LE version 10.5 which I understand is 64bit… has this ended now? Certainly the page no longer appears on the support section. Wish I had known this before.

Any ideas how this might be possible?

Hi and welcome,

Cubase LE 5 was 64-bit already. But Cubase LE 5 is not officially compatible with Windows 10, so I would recommend to update to the latest Cubase LE 10.5.

Yes, you are right, there was the offer and I believe it’s still valid. Get in contact with your local dealer/distributor/technical support. They will provide you the upgrade Activation Code.

Hello!

It seems that somehow my Cubase LE 5 corrupted after all these years. Could you please send me a new download link?

Also, I’m intrigued by some of the above comments about upgrading to a newer LE for free. I bought a TASCAM US-1800 about 8-9 years ago that included Cubase LE 5 from Guitar Center, I assume I should contact GC about making this upgrade?

Thanks!

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi … the same problem … I bought a Digitech RP500 but I don’t have the CD for the software. Can you send me the link ?
Thanks a lot

Hi I also need the link to download Cubase LE 5 for Windows.

I just bought a used Digitech RP500 from a guitar shop. It did not have the Cubase LE5 CD with it. Could I possible get that link as well?

Hallo.
I bought a Zoom R8 in 2012. My new laptop hasn’t any CD reader. Is it possible to get the link to download the italian version?
Thank you.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Thanks Martin :+1:

Thanks Martin.

My problem is that I can’t find the Download Access Code.

I bought the zoom R8 in 2012. I then moved to a new house a bought another laptop. I have the original CD but I’m not able to find the code.

How can I sort it out?

Awaiting yout kind reply, best regards.

SIMONE

Hi,

I’m sorry, I can’t provide a license/Download Access Code.

Hi, I’m the owner of Alesis iO2 Express and it came with a cubase le 5. This was a couple years ago and i got a new computer which don’t have cd player. Can I download the software somewhere? I have a serial number of the IO2 if needed.

Hello, is possible to send me link to download Cubase 5 LE please ?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.