Sound Activated Talkback

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Cubase Pro 8, Cubase Artist 8 and Cubase Elements 8 can be posted here.
PeppaPig

Sound Activated Talkback

Post by PeppaPig »

just the inconvenience of having to hunt around (given limited screen space) for buttons to press means I don't use talkback, by the time I've flaffed around activating it I may as well have got out of my chair into the recording space I use to talk to the artist(s). This isn't exactly professional! Why can't talkback listen for a signal and when one is received it activates talkback? (with an activation slope to kill the initial pop) - we could then use a push to talk mic without a second thought.

This is the mic I use for talkback by the way (or would do if Cubase worked the way I want it) : https://www.amazon.co.uk/MICROPHONE-mic ... B00OHGYQEE
Cubase Pro. WaveLab 9 EL. RME FireFace 802, UA PCI Octo, UA Satelite Quad, Adam T5V, Intel i7 6850x@4.2Ghz (6C/12T), Asus x99 Deluxe II, AMD 6450 HD, Windows 10 Pro, Samsung 860 and 850 SSDs, various outboard for hybrid mixing.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”