Cubase 9 - Customer feedback survey

Honestly I wasn’t all that wowed by the overview of what was added in C9, but I bought the update regardless because I wanted the mixer history, and I could see the usefulness of the lower zone, even if I kind of hated the mixer in Studio One (note - people are complaining about everything in the LZ mix console not being on one panel. I think it’s ideal how it is. Not cramped like S1). After working in C9 for a couple of hours I am really pleasantly surprised by the way the new improvements and the new UI work together to improve the overall experience. I’m enjoying the hell out of working in the new Cubase, and honestly I feel a little bad for the Steinberg folks who put in all sorts of time and effort making and releasing this thing and are greeted by this angry mob on the forums. Of course that’s the nature of the forums… You have maybe 10-20% people who are just here to BS and see what everyone’s saying about it, and 80% people who are upset and here to complain. And of course most of the happy users are nowhere near this forum.

Anyway, that’s my .02. If you want to voice an objection to it feel free to take a few deep breaths and… not