Non-existent support

Use this forum for an overview of issues and to report new ones.
Jaernregn

Non-existent support

Post by Jaernregn »

I've been trying to activate my Cubase 9 update from 8.5 for a week now. The LCC tells me that I've used my activation code - which I clearly have not. I have emailed Steinberg without success. I have opened up 2 support tickets (7 and 3 days ago) and absolutely no one at Steinberg is interested in solving my problem. I even posted on their Facebook-page.

Cubase 9 update is paid for, downloaded and installed, maintenance of the LCC works like a charm - but it won't let me use my activation code.

Please, Steinberg, this is not a way to treat loyal users (I've been a registered user since 2003). Just fix it, goddamn!

Basil-Simon

Re: Non-existent support

Post by Basil-Simon »

You need to telephone them. I always get great service by going this route. Go to tthe support page then contact and look for phone support.
The guys at Steinberg are seriously busy right now with a major level of enquiries for help after the launch of 9pro. You have to pop up on the phone to get them immediately! And... I got the same issue with my activation/registration.
Knowledge + principles = integrity

Cubase 9 pro, AMD 5ghz, 16gig ram,,windows 7 pro, Moog voyager, DS Prophet 08 (pot edition) Juno G, Roland VP770, Motif rack ES, Lexicon PCM91, Drawmer 1961, Never 1073 dpa, MR816CSX, RME 9632, SL61mk2, Neumann u87,, Vienna instruments, Mooger Fooger (cluster flux) monitors: Yamaha HS80M , Mackie Onyx 1620i, TI firewire

Return to “Issues”