Cannot find Cubase pro trial link for new customers?

Interested in Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 or Cubase Elements 10? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
dylanw

Cannot find Cubase pro trial link for new customers?

Post by dylanw »

Hi,

Could someone please point me to a link for the 30 day trial of Cubase Pro?

If I download 10.5 Pro via Steinberg Download Assistant, will there be an option to activate a trial there?

I've been researching Cubase all week. Installed a LE 10 version I had lying around and was pretty impressed with the basics. I bought an e-licenser today with the hope I could test drive Pro over the weekend. However, 2 things have changed - 10.5 is now out and the Trial button seems to have vanished from the website.

jaslan
Grand Senior Member

Re: Cannot find Cubase pro trial link for new customers?

Post by jaslan »

When a new version is released, the trial is usually not available for a few weeks or a month.
Cubase Pro 10. Core-i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM, Windows 10. UR44. M-Audio Axiom Pro 61. Fishman TriplePlay. Komplete 11 Ultimate. Jamstix 4. Absolute VST3. 418 Carrier Landings.
SoundCloud

dylanw

Post by dylanw »

jaslan wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:07 am
When a new version is released, the trial is usually not available for a few weeks or a month.
thanks Jaslan, good to know. I've just gone ahead and purchased 10.5 Pro with the fairly hefty cross grade discount, so pretty happy with that!

jaslan
Grand Senior Member

Post by jaslan »

Enjoy!
Cubase Pro 10. Core-i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM, Windows 10. UR44. M-Audio Axiom Pro 61. Fishman TriplePlay. Komplete 11 Ultimate. Jamstix 4. Absolute VST3. 418 Carrier Landings.
SoundCloud

Return to “Presales”