vst connect, friend connect and studio key?

All topics on the VST Connect products and Studio Pass
dr

Re: vst connect, friend connect and studio key?

Post by dr »

drdrdrdr wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:02 am
[
Hopefully you can help me. I cannot make it work in any way. I’ve read all threads. Watched all videos. Nothing works. I am trying to connect my MacBook Pro to my iPhone. I want to be able to hear my project play out of my phones speaker as a reference monitor.
The connection process is so confusing. I type the name and code generated on the MacBook onto my iPhone. But literally nothing happens. Signing in with my steinberg account doesn’t achieve anything either. What am I missing ? (I am using the 30 day trial. It’s all activated. )
start by creating a new thread here :) with more details - what versions of the software on your mac/iphone etc - are you trying to connect over a LAN/WAN etc.

if you've read ALL threads and watched ALL videos then you should have some idea of the information we need to help

drdrdrdr

Post by drdrdrdr »

dr wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:39 am
drdrdrdr wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:02 am
[
Hopefully you can help me. I cannot make it work in any way. I’ve read all threads. Watched all videos. Nothing works. I am trying to connect my MacBook Pro to my iPhone. I want to be able to hear my project play out of my phones speaker as a reference monitor.
The connection process is so confusing. I type the name and code generated on the MacBook onto my iPhone. But literally nothing happens. Signing in with my steinberg account doesn’t achieve anything either. What am I missing ? (I am using the 30 day trial. It’s all activated. )
start by creating a new thread here :) with more details - what versions of the software on your mac/iphone etc - are you trying to connect over a LAN/WAN etc.

if you've read ALL threads and watched ALL videos then you should have some idea of the information we need to help
You need the build numbers? Well I mean obviously it’s the latest ones seeing as I just downloaded the trial version as I said. What else do you need to know ?

dr

Post by dr »

drdrdrdr wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:16 pm

You need the build numbers? Well I mean obviously it’s the latest ones seeing as I just downloaded the trial version as I said. What else do you need to know ?
trying to help you as you're the one that asked for help !

START A NEW THREAD with the version numbers and all other relevant information and I'll try to get you up and running.

FWW you didn't say latest build - you said you were "using the 30 day trial" - not really obvious and I'm not a mind reader ! Snarkiness ain't gonna make it work

drdrdrdr

Post by drdrdrdr »

dr wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:33 pm
drdrdrdr wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:16 pm

trying to help you as you're the one that asked for help !

START A NEW THREAD with the version numbers and all other relevant information and I'll try to get you up and running.

FWW you didn't say latest build - you said you were "using the 30 day trial" - not really obvious and I'm not a mind reader ! Snarkiness ain't gonna make it work
I agree. I guess I was just following the protocol of snarkiness that you set with ‘ if you've read ALL threads and watched ALL videos...’

dr

Post by dr »

drdrdrdr wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:05 pm

I agree. I guess I was just following the protocol of snarkiness that you set with ‘ if you've read ALL threads and watched ALL videos...’
I'm not trying to start some kind of competition with you - on the contrary I was offering to get you up and running with vst connect.....

please yourself - makes no difference to me

Return to “VST Connect”