IRRITATED with Steinberg at the moment!!!!

For users of legacy Steinberg Cubase software
donnietmp

IRRITATED with Steinberg at the moment!!!!

Post by donnietmp » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm

:o :o :evil: :evil: OK, WHAT IS THIS MADNESS WITH DEALING FIRST OF ALL WITH "ASKNET" AS A MIDDLE MAN FOR YOUR PRODUCT??? NEVER HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS WHEN I GOT THE "UPDATE IN THE BOX FOR VERSION 4"!! I ORDERED IT ONLINE, YOU GUYS PROCESSED THE MONIES WITHIN 2 DAYS, THE NEXT WEEK MY PRODUCT WAS AT MY HOME. I PUT IN A ORDER FOR THE UPGRADE VERSION 6 UPGRADE AT YOUR SPECIAL "LOW PRICE OF ONLY 149 U.S. DOLLARS" WHICH IS NOT THE ISSUE. THE PROBLEM IS, I PUT THIS ORDER IN "LAST FRIDAY MORNING" AND IT IS NOW THURSDAY MORNING A WEEK LATER AND YOU GUYS HAVEN'T PROCESSED THE PAYMENT YET!!! NOW 7 DAYS LATER, "ASKNET" IS TELLING ME THERE IS A BACKLOG OF ORDERS ON THIS PRODUCT AND YOU GUYS WON'T PROCESS THE MONIES UNTIL NEXT WEEK, IF THAT, WHEN YOU DECIDE TO SHIP!! WELL, GENTLMEN, I CANCELLED MY ORDER FOR THIS! I JUST PROMOTED THIS TO 20 PERSONS THAT I KNOW THAT ARE CUBASE FANS ALSO!! (LET ME GO AND EMAIL THEM TO HOLD OF ON ORDERING THIS, SO THEY WON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SAME SITUATION!!) IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO BE NOTIFIED THAT THIS WAS ON BACK ORDER WHEN I ORIGINALLY PURCHASED THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE!! HERE'S AN ORIGINAL IDEA....SINCE I NOW HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL YOU GUYS GET MORE PRODUCT IN, (GOD KNOWS HOW LONG THIS WILL BE!!) WOULDN'T IT BE NICE TO GET SOME KIND OF VOUCHER TO WHERE I CAN PURCHASE A VERSION OF THIS SAME PRODUCT AT A DEALER HERE WHERE I LIVE AT THE SAME PRICE THAT YOU ARE OFFERING IT FOR ON YOUR SITE??? SOME OF US ARE NOT A PRIVILAGED TO BE NEAR THE STEINBERG CO. OUT IN GERMANY TO JUST STOP IN AND TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT THIS ISSUE!!

MY REGUARDS TO YOUR SUPERB
ORDERING PROCESS!! :roll:

Tones2

Re: IRRITATED with Steinberg at the moment!!!!

Post by Tones2 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:12 pm

YEAH, AND I WANT TO MOVE FROZEN VSTI PARTS!! :o :o :evil: :evil:

:lol:
Tony

I still want to move frozen VSTi parts, even in the new forum!

GroovinDJ

Post by GroovinDJ » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:16 pm

OR JUST GIVE US A FRICKIN' DOWNLOAD!

:evil: :x :( :cry:
Cubase - Yamaha n12 - Ableton Live Suite - Reason - Sony Acid Pro - Adobe Audition - Sony Vegas - Virtual DJ - Traktor - Gizmolabs RPM

dorremifasol

Post by dorremifasol » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Nice first post. Hey welcome!

Did anybody tell you that patience is a virtue? Relax, and read the manual before your new Cubase 6 arrives.In the meanwhile, make some music.
Intel i5 750, Windows 7 64 bit, 16g RAM, Cubase 9, Halion 6, Wavelab 9.5 RME Fireface 802

Tones2

Post by Tones2 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm

dorremifasol wrote:Nice first post. Hey welcome!

Did anybody tell you that patience is a virtue? Relax, and read the manual before your new Cubase 6 arrives.In the meanwhile, make some music.
STOP TROLLING!! THIS THREAD IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE IRRITATED!!!!!! :twisted: :evil: :x :cry: :( :| :? 8-) :) :P :D :lol:
Tony

I still want to move frozen VSTi parts, even in the new forum!

DaveDaveDave

Post by DaveDaveDave » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:31 pm

donnietmp wrote::o :o :evil: :evil: OK, WHAT IS THIS MADNESS... :roll:
Donnie - if you like I have an old reel to reel 4 track that I can lend you while you're waiting...
Cubase 6.0.3, Wavelab 7, Halion 3.5, Halion Sonic, Groove Agent 3
MC Control/Mix iMac RME UFX

crofter

Post by crofter » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:38 pm

DaveDaveDave wrote:
Donnie - if you like I have an old reel to reel 4 track that I can lend you while you're waiting...
Or try Reaper :)
Last edited by crofter on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dell Q6600, 4 gig ram, Win 10, 64 bit.
Pentium T4300 laptop, 4 gig ram. win 10, 64 bit.
Motu 8-Pre, Tascam FW-1804, Zoom R-16,
Cubase 9, Wavelab elements 9,Cubase Elements 9.
Ableton live 8.4,
other stuff

donnietmp

Post by donnietmp » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:38 pm

DaveDaveDave wrote:

NAH, MY 3 TRACK WORKS JUST FINE SIR!! :roll: :lol:

Blueblackness

Post by Blueblackness » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Now you know what!!!!

You know Steinberg could have made Cubase 6 Available for download if there was going to
be a back order,and sent the DVD to costumers after !
:twisted:

Blueblackness

GroovinDJ

Post by GroovinDJ » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Blueblackness wrote:sent the DVD to costumers after
Ah, so that's why Steinberg have run out - all the discs have been made into costumes!
Cubase - Yamaha n12 - Ableton Live Suite - Reason - Sony Acid Pro - Adobe Audition - Sony Vegas - Virtual DJ - Traktor - Gizmolabs RPM

Blueblackness

Post by Blueblackness » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Oh,Oh!!!
Good one GroovinDJ!
GroovinDJ wrote:made into costumes!

Blueblackness! :lol:

Centralmusic
Grand Senior Member

Post by Centralmusic » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:26 pm

donnietmp wrote::o :o :evil: :evil: OK, WHAT IS THIS MADNESS WITH DEALING FIRST OF ALL WITH "ASKNET" AS A MIDDLE MAN FOR YOUR PRODUCT??? NEVER HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS WHEN I GOT THE "UPDATE IN THE BOX FOR VERSION 4"!! I ORDERED IT ONLINE, YOU GUYS PROCESSED THE MONIES WITHIN 2 DAYS, THE NEXT WEEK MY PRODUCT WAS AT MY HOME. I PUT IN A ORDER FOR THE UPGRADE VERSION 6 UPGRADE AT YOUR SPECIAL "LOW PRICE OF ONLY 149 U.S. DOLLARS" WHICH IS NOT THE ISSUE. THE PROBLEM IS, I PUT THIS ORDER IN "LAST FRIDAY MORNING" AND IT IS NOW THURSDAY MORNING A WEEK LATER AND YOU GUYS HAVEN'T PROCESSED THE PAYMENT YET!!! NOW 7 DAYS LATER, "ASKNET" IS TELLING ME THERE IS A BACKLOG OF ORDERS ON THIS PRODUCT AND YOU GUYS WON'T PROCESS THE MONIES UNTIL NEXT WEEK, IF THAT, WHEN YOU DECIDE TO SHIP!! WELL, GENTLMEN, I CANCELLED MY ORDER FOR THIS! I JUST PROMOTED THIS TO 20 PERSONS THAT I KNOW THAT ARE CUBASE FANS ALSO!! (LET ME GO AND EMAIL THEM TO HOLD OF ON ORDERING THIS, SO THEY WON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SAME SITUATION!!) IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO BE NOTIFIED THAT THIS WAS ON BACK ORDER WHEN I ORIGINALLY PURCHASED THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE!! HERE'S AN ORIGINAL IDEA....SINCE I NOW HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL YOU GUYS GET MORE PRODUCT IN, (GOD KNOWS HOW LONG THIS WILL BE!!) WOULDN'T IT BE NICE TO GET SOME KIND OF VOUCHER TO WHERE I CAN PURCHASE A VERSION OF THIS SAME PRODUCT AT A DEALER HERE WHERE I LIVE AT THE SAME PRICE THAT YOU ARE OFFERING IT FOR ON YOUR SITE??? SOME OF US ARE NOT A PRIVILAGED TO BE NEAR THE STEINBERG CO. OUT IN GERMANY TO JUST STOP IN AND TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT THIS ISSUE!!

MY REGUARDS TO YOUR SUPERB
ORDERING PROCESS!! :roll:
My guess: your caps lock is broken. I I feel with you, donnie!
LOL!
;-)
:D
"They told us all they wanted was a sound that could kill someone from a distance" (Kate Bush, Experiment IV)
"Do you already know the manual?" ^^
Kennst du schon das Handbuch?" ^^

gravehill

Post by gravehill » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:05 pm

I WANT TO USE CAPITAL LETTERS TOO! EARRRRGH, HEAR ME ROAR AND GET TIRED OF READING THIS HALF-WAY! YAARGH!
i9 9900k, 32 GB RAM, AsRock Taichi Ultimate MoBo, Focusrite Saffire 24 DSP with Win10 64 bit and Cubase 10. http://www.chaosresearch.net

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:14 pm

did you say something donnie ? can you repeat it i must of missed it !

AlakaLazlo

Post by AlakaLazlo » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:20 pm

I feel your frustration. I ordered on the 15th, CC charged on the 16th. No info on shipping received. So I sent the Asknet CS folks a request for shipping info. Their response:

"Thank you very much for contacting asknet Customer Service. We have received your request and are currently investigating it. We therefore kindly request your patience while we are working on clarifying the issue."

I don't see what needs "clarifying." I ordered it, you charged me for it, when is it going to ship?

(Hey, at least I didn't use caps...)
Moog IIP, One, and MiniMoog, Dot.Com 110, Cubase 10.0.5, Ableton Live 9.6/64, W10 Pro/64, i75820/GAX99SLI/16Gigs HyperX 2133, 3xSSD, 2xMR816, MidiExpress128, Novation SL61MKII, and SL41MkII, Slate Raven MTI2, HR824s, NS10Ms, Komplet10, Omnisphere 2.5, RMX, Trilian, MMV, Z3ta+, Axon AX50, Variax (heavily customized) JTV69S (the Hexstainocaster) and 700... Hi, I'm Al, and I'm a gear addict...

wodehouse

Post by wodehouse » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:23 pm

Cubase Confusion.jpg
(143.17 KiB) Downloaded 363 times

It seems Steinberg and UPS are in disagreement over the status of my order.
:?

Centralmusic
Grand Senior Member

Post by Centralmusic » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:22 pm

Sorry,
now I do not wonder...
no one can read this, man!!!

"They told us all they wanted was a sound that could kill someone from a distance" (Kate Bush, Experiment IV)
"Do you already know the manual?" ^^
Kennst du schon das Handbuch?" ^^

James K

Post by James K » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:47 pm

Chill out friend.... You're lucky... I cannot even purchase C6 in Canada yet.
In the mean time I am enjoying making music with 5.52
27 in - iMac 2011 , 16 Gigs RAM ,
Sierra Cubase Pro 10.0.20
Mavericks Cubase Pro 9.5.5
UR28M
CC121

albertg

Post by albertg » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:57 am

Donnie,

I don't know how else to say this, but you're a jerk. Now turn off your caps-lock and act like a friggin' human being. Better yet, buy Logic and *witch* on their forum.

albertg

Post by albertg » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:02 am

Addendum: Didn't mean to call you a jerk. You could be a real sweetheart. Maybe you raise lettuce for homeless bunnies--not the Playboy kind. Meant to say that you act like a jerk.

Cheers

Konundrum

Post by Konundrum » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:16 am

ah yeah that's better cos that was quite rude..

really..

quite rude indeed..

Dude

Post by Dude » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:50 am

Need some snake oil?
Cubase 6.0.0 was built on Dec 3 2010.

:D

Blackout

Post by Blackout » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:35 am

i dont know why everyone is getting so impatient to have their music grind to a halt and become beta testers for the next 3-4 months...you are all that keen to run a .00.00 version of a Steinberg release? are you guys seriously mad?

i personally wont be going near it until at least 6.1 ...you can all beta test for me thank you
Cubase 8.5.30 / UAD2 Quad + UAD2 Solo / Win7 x64 SP1 / Asus X99 Deluxe II MB / 12 Gig DDR3 Samsung Ram / NVIDIA GT730 /Steinberg UR824 Audio Interface x2

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:51 am

i think everyone should get this all in prospective ,C6 has only been out for a week ,give it a bloody chance to leave the warehouse ,you lot have you head up your arses ,just because your on the forum DOES NOT mean your the only people in the world waiting for C6 , now grow up ,take it like a man and chill or if you really hate steingberg that much you know that logic ,calkwalk, reason and all those other programs would love you on their forums moaning like little babies

SORRY STEINY had enough of reading all this crap from moaning winging ungratefully people who's lives have just come too an end because they have'nt recieved C6 with in a week , ....didums !

regards
freq

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:08 am

Tones2 wrote:YEAH, AND I WANT TO MOVE FROZEN VSTI PARTS!! :o :o :evil: :evil:

That's going to happen!

NOT :lol:

Return to “Older Cubase versions”