Quantifyd

General discussions on songwriting, mixing, music business and other music related topics.
cdr88

Quantifyd

Post by cdr88 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:57 am

Within every collective consciousness, an epicenter for electro harmonic activity awaits. Quantifyd seeks to harness an omnicultural era, whatever that means.. to unlock and release our attuned natural rhythms of the universe; just like you!

Looking forward to more musical explorations, connect up with us here or get in touch if your interested in collaborative efforts. These are just the beginnings:

http://soundcloud.com/quantifydmusic
http://www.reverbnation.com/quantifyd
Last edited by cdr88 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
What's most important, may seem most invisible

foolomon

Re: QUANTIFYD - Electro/Eclectic

Post by foolomon » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:30 pm

wth?

"Just call me Larry."

Lenovo T450 laptop (Windows 7 64-bit + 16GB RAM + 500GB SSD)
AMD-Phenom II based system (Windows 7 64-bit + 8GB DDR3 RAM)
Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 interface

Other hardware: Too much to mention here
Software: Cubase 8.5 Pro; Komplete 9; Melodyne Editor; FabFilter Pro Suite; various VSTs from Blue Cat Audio, Native Instruments (beyond what's in Komplete), Slate, Softube, Sound Toys and Variety of Sound

Stop by and visit!

twilightsong

Post by twilightsong » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:14 am

Pretty good and interesting, for 22 years old.
"What's most important may seem most invisible."
I'd change that slightly to "What's most important may BE mostly invisible." Because how can something that's "invisible" seem to be anything? But I'd agree the most important things -- one's soul, mind, feelings, thoughts, values, and character, as well as the metaphysical realm -- whether you call that "god" or "the void" -- are indeed invisible
"There is no avant-garde; only some people a bit behind." -- Edgar Varese
-----------------------------------------------------------
Cubase 5.5.2/ Win 7 64-bit/ Quad 9550/ UAD-2/ Wavelab 4/ more sample libraries than I can remember

cdr88

Post by cdr88 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:07 am

Good suggestion there @twilightsong, definitely considering this. You formatted the overall point of my quote well ;) . Though some folks may take longer to grasp the concept, those who maybe stuck on: "-- one's soul, mind, feelings, thoughts, values, and character, as well as the metaphysical realm --" people like yourself may understand the meaning right away.

I've recently made some fun vst upgrades to grasp the niche sound I'm looking for. It isn't easy reaching for the high level softwares out there with little or no financial backing.

A long ways from tinkering in with FLoops when I was 13, but I fully understand there is a lot of work left to do.

keep in touch.
What's most important, may seem most invisible

Return to “Steinberg Lounge”