Track Record Enable? (Essential 5)

For users of legacy Steinberg Cubase software
onebigsuit

Track Record Enable? (Essential 5)

Post by onebigsuit » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Hello, today, I had been recording a vocal track with no issues... apparently I have changed something, but frankly don't know what.... Now, I am unable to get the track record enable red light to light up on either the audio track, or the vocal track. If I make a NEW track everything is fine.... but I can't get either of the previous tracks to record anything now.

thinkingcap
Grand Senior Member

Re: Track Record Enable? (Essential 5)

Post by thinkingcap » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:00 pm

onebigsuit wrote:Hello, today, I had been recording a vocal track with no issues... apparently I have changed something, but frankly don't know what.... Now, I am unable to get the track record enable red light to light up on either the audio track, or the vocal track. If I make a NEW track everything is fine.... but I can't get either of the previous tracks to record anything now.
Select a valid input bus.
Cubase 5.1.1 (32bit) | Win 7 Pro x64 SP1 | RME Fireface UFX | RME Fireface 800 | Cubase Essential 5 | Win 7 Home Premium x64
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just took off my thinkingcap, it got filled up with too much crap...

Return to “Older Cubase versions”