Isn't it possible to route midi out from Groove Agent 4?

Good morning gentlemen,

I guess it’s about time to show some commitment (before I get fired…).

Actually it’s just not possible to answer every question, feature request, or inquiry that are posted in the forum. But I can assure you that we are browsing the forum and reading you posts on a regular basis. And we take your thoughts and discussions seriously.

I can totally understand that it may be frustrating sometimes, when you are asking for a solution or a feature and there is no direct response from Steinberg, whether the problem will be solved or certain features will be implemented. But we can’t talk about future releases before we are dead certain, which fixes and features will make it in the release version and when the version will be ready to be released. I hope you somewhat understand that we cannot always be as transparent in the development of our software as you would like us to be. [End of the defense plea…]

Here is the good news. Even before Groove Agent 4 was officially released the team started working on the first update. There is no release date yet and the list of fixes and improvements is not yet finalised, but trust me, this thread can be marked as “solved” after the update will be released.
Screen Shot 2014-10-10 at 09.39.49.png