Splash Screen

Hello Mods et all.

One thing I’m finding a tiny bit annoying with C6 is the open dialogue when you first load up Cubase. It lists all the most recent projects, but it does it in alphabetical order and not date modified, which means it’s not a simple click to open the last two or three, I have to trawl through the lot. Can the coders put on a sort order at the of this please? Thank you! :slight_smile:

Huge. :slight_smile:

Thanks Niles. I think I will suffer and wait for 6.0.2 as I’m in a working studio - but good to know it’s been taken care of. :slight_smile:

At first I intended to wait for the 6.0.2 too, but the sorting drove me totally bonkers and I took the jump :wink:

I don’t understand why some people are avoiding installing the 6.01.

You obviously took a chance on installing 6.0 rather than waiting for a later release & it has proved to have quite a few issues so why not at least solve a few of them with the pre-release.

I don’t think I’ve seen one thread complaining about new bugs or instability introduced with 6.01.

Totally agree - the pre-release hasn’t created any additional issues for me!

Hi. See the link above - complaints of “Yes it fixed the issues but now crashes all the time”

And the reason we aren’t going to it is that 6.0.1 has not been through Steinberg’s testing cycle yet, whereas 6.0.0 had. :slight_smile:

What link?