Granular Guitars/Symphonies Audio

All topics on VST Sound Instrument Sets, VST Sound Loop Sets and Sequel Content Sets
NoMad92

Granular Guitars/Symphonies Audio

Post by NoMad92 »

Can I (and where) use the audio loops in those packs out of Padshop...?

I mean I got Granular Guitars, in padshop I see where to find those loops...but what if I want to use some loops in a new cubase project (without any vst, padshop, loaded), like if i was about to play with a wav loop!

I can't find those audio in the mediabay, and when I search for a loop name (visible in padshop like "russian monk"), the search finds nothing, so are the audio loops kinda protected???

If I purchase a 260presets and 2gb of audio Soundset, why can't I freely use all those 2gb audios???
Win10 creator 64bit, 16gb, i5-2550
DAW: Cubase 10.5
Hardware: Steinberg UR 12, Nektar Panorama P4, Akai MPD226
VSTs: UVI Falcon, VPS Avenger, Sylenth1

ntsarb

Re: Granular Guitars/Symphonies Audio

Post by ntsarb »

Have you considered using "in place rendering"?
I think the samples come with copy protection, ie I think you cannot extract them from the instrument.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Music Hardware: AKAI MPK261, UR22 mkII, CC-121, Roland FP80, Yamaha HS-7, Sennheiser HD380 Pro
Music Software: Cubase Pro 9.5, Wavelab Elements 9.5, Halion 6, Halion Symphonic Orchestra, Groove Agent 4, The Grand 3 and various libraries/plugins.
Computer Hardware: ASUS X299-E WS, i9 7900X, 64GB DDR4 RAM, Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 4x GTX 1080 Ti (for HPC), 4x WD Red HDDs in RAID 10 (ReFS).
Computer Software: Win 10 Pro for Workstations, 64bit ver. 1709.

NoMad92

Re: Granular Guitars/Symphonies Audio

Post by NoMad92 »

ntsarb wrote:Have you considered using "in place rendering"?
I think the samples come with copy protection, ie I think you cannot extract them from the instrument.
Yes thats the only way...a long and painful way, but the only one!

It is protected, thats what i blame Steinberg about ... and why i wont buy the granular symph ! (I hate when music producing softwares blocks creativity !)

BTW Steinberg NEVER answerded me why they protected those wavs (could be unprotected only when in mediabay, so u cant share wavs with "internet for free")...they never answered cause the answer is STUPIDITY ! lol

THX for your answer man !
Win10 creator 64bit, 16gb, i5-2550
DAW: Cubase 10.5
Hardware: Steinberg UR 12, Nektar Panorama P4, Akai MPD226
VSTs: UVI Falcon, VPS Avenger, Sylenth1

Return to “VST Sound Instrument Sets and Content Sets”