Can we get track visibility to work?

I just mean I have a key command to update whatever is the currently active config. So, I’ll hide a newly created track in the visibility tab and then use the key command to update the config (has to be done in all configs).

You could take it a step further and create a macro that hides currently selected tracks and then updates the config with a single key stroke. You would still have to do this for all configs but if you also have key commands to recall your different configs, it only takes seconds. If it REALLY bothers you, you could probably create a script in Autohotkey to remove selected tracks from all your visibility configs with a single key stroke.

It’s not that big a deal for me because I start with a fairly large template so I’m not adding new tracks every five minutes. Just as I get into the advanced stages of a project I find I’ll need to occasionally add a track.

I also use the track class selector in some of my configs. e.g. I have a config that shows all my groups and it is set to show ONLY group tracks. If I add an audio/instrument track to the project, it will not appear in this config.