VST Transit Premium Accounts & Traffic upgrade
With version 8.5 of Cubase Pro and Cubase Artist, we have introduced the groundbreaking cloud collaboration service VST Transit. VST Transit comes bundled with 1.5 GB traffic per month and 750 MB storage space.
More demanding needs can easily be satisfied by increasing the volume through an upgrade to VST Transit Premium Accounts. VST Transit Premium Accounts offer 30 GB traffic per month and 7.5 GB storage space and can be purchased for a period of 3, 6 or 12 months.
If all traffic contained in a Premium Account is used up before the end of an accounting period there is the possibility to purchase 30 GB of extra traffic.
- Traffic volume is only specified for data download. Uploading is free without limits.
- Traffic caused by the participants of a project is deducted from the volume of the project owner.
- The Premium Account is activated when the purchased Access Code is entered into VST Transit.
- The Premium Account is valid individually starting on the date of activation for the number of months purchased. A new period begins on the same calendar day in the next month and the available traffic is reset to 30 GB. Remaining traffic from the previous period is not transferred to the new period.
- If a new Premium Account is purchased it will be added to the current one.
- If the Premium Account is not renewed at the end of the purchased period, all stored media data, such as audio files, will be deleted, and the account is reset to a free account. Project files will remain available in the account to pick up where you left off.
- VST Transit Premium Traffic upgrades require a VST Transit Premium Account.
- VST Transit Premium 30 GB Traffic will be added to the traffic of the current period and is valid until its end.