These products are not available in your country.
Ultimate Cubase Recording Pack
UR824 USB Audio Interface and Cubase Pro Music Production System
The Ultimate Cubase Recording Pack bundles the UR824 USB rack audio interface together with the latest version of Cubase Pro. The UR824 provides plenty connectivity through the eight TRS/XLR combo inputs and eight TRS outputs alongside two pairs of ADAT and wordclock I/O. Switchable high impedance on two inputs, pad attenuation, phantom power and two individual headphone buses with separate outputs and controls round out its impressive I/O capabilities. Inside the interface are eight D-PRE mic preamps and premium audio converters to ensure the utmost quality in sound alongside DSPs for latency-free monitoring with effects. Cubase Pro comes with a suite of 75 audio effects including the VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite, 18 MIDI VST effect processors and eight VST instruments, such as Groove Agent SE 5, HALion Sonic SE 3, the Padshop granular synth and Retrologue 2.
- Cubase Pro advanced music production system used by thousands of professionals around the world
- UR824 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface with 8 D-PRE Class-A discrete mic preamps supporting +48V
- Analog 8 in and 8 out and 2 pairs of ADAT optical I/O (doubles as S/PDIF) provide 16 in and 16 out (S/MUX compatible, 4 in and 4 out at 192 kHz)
- Award-winning 64-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, 5.1 surround, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Intelligent compositional tools like Chord Track, Chord Pads and the advanced Chord Assistant for creative and playful composing of harmonic progressions and advanced voicing
- Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding virtual instruments with over 3,000 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE 3, Groove Agent SE 5, Padshop, Retrologue 2 and LoopMash 2
- Complete suite of over 90 high-end audio and MIDI VST effect processors, including Quadrafuzz v2, VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp guitar and bass tone suites, REVerence convolution reverb, Frequency eight-band EQ and many more
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with one REV-X reverb, eight Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strips and Guitar Amp Classics by using the latest dspMixFx technology
- Word clock I/O with 2 BNC connectors plus JetPLL ultralow jitter support
- Cross-platform 64-bit software application and drivers for Windows and MacOS.