dspMixFx for iPad and iPhone
Giving control over all the DSP features of the UR interfaces, the free dspMixFx for iOS is a convenient tool for every UR user who is also using an iPad and iPhone.
- Control of all DSP features like DSP mixer and DSP effects
- Works with UR242, UR44, UR28M and UR824*
- No-latency DSP-powered monitoring with the iPad and the iPhone
- Convenient operation
- Works with other iOS audio apps
* Units need to be switched to class compliant mode to run with the iPhone and iPad In CC mode Loopback capability is disabled and only the analog inputs and outputs are available on UR28M and UR824.
To use the dspMixFx app you need the firmware version 2.1 for your UR interface. Please make sure you have installed the latest firmware.
UR in control
dspMixFx brings the flexibility and sound of Yamaha’s SSP2 DSP chip to your iOS device. Built in Steinberg’s UR824, UR28M, UR44 and UR242 interfaces, this custom-designed DSP chip runs the acclaimed REV-X reverb, Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip and Guitar Amp Classics effects. The free dspMixFx app allows you to control all DSP features and create your own latency-free mixes on your iPad and iPhone with effects, ideal for live recording sessions where getting exactly the right sound for performers is paramount. dspMixFx is also compatible with other iOS audio apps, offering full operation when using third-party apps with the DSP-powered interfaces in Steinberg’s UR range.
UR series of audio interfaces
Built to an extremely high manufacturing and component standard, Steinberg's UR audio interfaces are perfect recording and production solutions for ambitious musicians and professional engineers alike.
All power to DSP
Powered by Yamaha’s custom-designed SSP2 DSP chip, you can enjoy the benefits of dspMixFx technology, which offers latency-free monitoring together with highly acclaimed FX.