The live recording software
Nuendo Live is a solution designed especially for live-recording engineers, production houses and rental companies which puts an emphasis on reliability, user-friendly operation and superior sound quality. Nuendo Live enables live engineers to concentrate on what really counts: the show. Fiddling around with the details of recording is a thing of the past.
Yamaha CL, QL and TF customers
If you already own a Nuendo Live license that was bundled with your Yamaha CL, QL or TF console, please download the available versions by clicking the following button.
Download Nuendo Live
- Advanced live recording system featuring straightforward single-window operation, record panel, pre-record buffer and more
- Seamless integration with Yamaha CL and QL series mixing consoles for controlling essential Nuendo Live functions direct from the mixer
- State-of-the-art recording quality, based on Steinberg’s award-winning audio engine, with 32-bit floating-point processing and up to 192 kHz resolution makes your recording stand out from the competition
- Nuendo Live Record Panel with Meter View and Track View shows all essential information at once, creating confidence in demanding live situations
- Advanced Session Management with auto-naming of recorded files, multiple folder creation, easy-to-use marker track, auto-save and notepad
- Minimal setup time, thanks to automatic track creation function which makes Nuendo Live record-ready in less than a minute
- 24+ hours recording time thanks to EBU-compliant RIFF 64 broadcast wave format in standard recording mode
- Virtual Sound Check allows for easy use of previous recordings for sound check, including marker recall and 1:1 output
- Deliver with confidence thanks to standardized rendering formats and Nuendo compatibility for post-production
- Editing on the road: Nuendo Live includes essential editing functions, making it possible to create a basic edit straight after the show