Beat Essentials for Groove Agent lets you get closer to the sound and music of the British beat era that made its mark on rock and roll history. Tight infectious rhythms, purely intuitive four-four grooves, characteristic fills — Beat Essentials captures the rhythmic legacy of one of the most popular music genre of all time with influences from early rock and roll, rhythm and blues, folk and country. The 10 exclusively recorded Styles range over different tempi and rhythms that can instantly be played on the pattern pads. Choose from the many included intros, main parts, fills and endings, and control the complexity and intensity of each beat from within Groove Agent. Set a remarkable backbeat for your productions with Beat Essentials for Groove Agent.
- 10 Beat Styles for the Acoustic Agent drum kits in Groove Agent 4 and Groove Agent SE 4
- Each Style is featured in a VST preset and comes with a dedicated mixer setting
- Grooves cover different tempi and time signatures and range from basic phrasings to complex syncopations
- Each Style includes main parts, intros, endings and fills
- An inexhaustible resource for creating backing tracks, inspiring new compositions and improvisation sessions
List of presets
Beat Essentials is an expansion pack for Groove Agent 4 and Groove Agent SE 4 Acoustic Agent.
Groove Agent 4 is available for purchase as VST instrument for VST 3, VST 2 and AU compatible host applications. Groove Agent SE 4 is included in Cubase Pro 8, Cubase Artist 8 and Cubase Elements 8 and Nuendo 7 with NEK. Groove Agent SE 4 from previous Cubase versions is not compatible with Beat Essentials.
Expansion packs for Groove Agent
Upgrade your Groove Agent library with Steinberg's VST Sound Instrument Sets for more loops and sounds in your favorite style.
Find out more