Indie rock´s finest — gritty, raw and explosive drums
From Brooklyn Heights to Highland Park — Metro Heights captures the raw drum sound of the underground rock hotspots in America.
Recorded at the legendary Sound Emporium Studios the full-blown drum library comprises more than 17,400 samples and brings out the best of the beautiful vintage '60s Slingerland drum kit.
- 21 Styles for the Acoustic Agent drum kits in Groove Agent 4 and Groove Agent SE 4
- 12 kit pieces recorded in over 17,400 samples and over 5.8 GB in total
- 24-bit recordings with up to 12 velocities and 5 round robins
- 3 reverb channels per instrument including chamber 1, 2 and digital reverb
- 3 ambient channels per instrument including overheads, room tight and far
- 2 additional trash mic channels for extra character (bullet and geek)
- Exclusive drum MIDI grooves played by Miles McPherson (Kelly Clarkson, Paramore)
Artists about Metro Heights
I love these drums. They're punchy and modern, but still have that moody quality too them that makes them feel more like a human than a computer. They're record ready, no processing needed, and I love how they drop right in to a session and provide a vibe.
— Brennan Aerts, Producer / Writer
Having drum samples I trust is an integral part of my workflow, since I'll sometimes get calls for compositions with fast deadlines. These definitely are some of my new favorites.
— Jackson Eppley, Composer / Producer