Updated Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver for Windows

I wish I wouldn’t Update Cubase Pro from 8.5.20 to 8.5.30, and I wish I wouldn’t update the usb asio driver as well.
It is very annoying the question asked at Cubase start up “do you want to select Yamaha Steinberg USB ASIO as ASIO driver?”
I use UR824 and Cubase Pro 8.5 and the ASIO it has been selected, so what is the deal that Cubase doesn’t remember it? Please fix this or let me know how can I go back to the previous version.

Thanks

P.S. I also Update WaveLab from 9.0 to 9.1 and I don’t see any difference at all! It is still very buggy, it stop working all of a sudden and the audio gets interruptions for no reasons randomly.

Thanks Again for your attention Steinberg Team

UPDATE:
After reading the post from Spiritos

Steinberg does seem to make it awfully difficult to find older versions. It’s only through a Google search I found a link to Tools (which includes the 1.9.9 driver). I think you can choose to only install the driver during setup but if not the case the second link is just for the driver.

https://www.steinberg.net/en/support/do > … s_ci2.html

I decided to give it a try to download the 1.9.9 driver and I installed. So like magic the annoying message to select the Yamaha Steinberg driver at Cubase start up now it’s gone! Thank you very much Spiritos for your info! I suggest to anyone that have the same problem to give it a try!

Cheers!