Cubase iC Pro

The thing that pisses me off with iC Pro, and I use the word Pro lightly, is the fact that they no longer support the Android version that works on my ASUS tablet. I just received a new iPhone 6s plus but if I want to install it on my phone i have to buy another copy. Also the Bonjour software is crap as it sends several error messages that that rea: "Client application bug: DNSServiceResolve(Cubase\032@\032STUDIO7-64-PC._smtrot._tcp.local.) active for over two minutes. This places considerable burden on the network. "
This doesn’t cause a crash but I have to wonder what is going on below the surface to tax the system. Seems to me Steinberg should develop a solid remote program as there are many users out there that record on their own, or in my case studio owners that play other instruments on their clients recordings. This is no problem in the control room with a DI’d instrument but when needing to record a mic’d electric guitar or acoustic instrument, or drums in the cutting room this can be an invaluable tool when it works properly. I would be willing to pay more for something that was rock solid