Impossible to create routings like in Bitwig,Live,FL

Interesting. I don’t really see the issue, but then I hardly see the point in comparing two DAW’s that have uniquely different approaches; comparing Bitwig to Live seems more apt than comparing it to Cubase (which is more similar to Logic and DP, for example).
By the same token, I wouldn’t attempt a big live orchestral score in Bitwig to video with multiple tempo and signature changes, because that is not what it is geared up for.

To go back to your problem:
-I have not experienced issues with PDC personally in years with Cubase or Nuendo.
-there are various ways to go about creating a gated snare fx, just because you can’t use your Bitwig workflow (I think you actually can, but it will require different steps) doesn’t mean it’s broken.
One thing you could consider is using a send on your snare track to a reverb, stick the midi gate effect on your reverb and send the midi note from your snare track to the midi gate. The length of your snare note then decides the length of your reverb.
You can then route your fx and snare output to another group for combined processing.
Hardly the 100 clicks you were mentioning?