Talk To Me (again)

hi Leon ,yep thats right they are just drum machine samples mainly because of the genre ,i dont have them loaded in to groove agent or anything ,the samples are just copied and are just laid out as tracks . the midi pickup i have is good you should check one out, it saves learning the keyboard ,the model i have is a shadow 075 ,sometimes it can play up and be awkward , newer models i think will be better . As regards the tracking though it is more or less spot on and no quantizing is needed apart from tidying up when played sloppy , you need to get the buffer rate down to at least 5-10 milli secs to play comfortable ,at times a couple of notes may be triggered instead of one ,so you just have to open the editor and go back and clean it up a bit ,they take a bit of setting up correctly ,you need to get the pickup as close as possible to the strings for it to perform ok ,but once there it`s good .Ha ha ,i was in a band that played at nothing else but discos and similar type places ,great memories.