GEAR Install Uninstall

Thanks PG it seems to work fine. It requires 2 steps and 2 reboots, like the Manual Removal. It seems to do everything the Manual Removal does if you look at the log, but Gear still appears in Installed Programs on Win 10 after you run it. So I guess that’s why they say it’s not an uninstaller, but the “Manual Removal” does the same thing (Gear still appears in Installed Programs), so I guess the Manual Removal is not considered an uninstaller either. I don’t really understand that, but I’m just glad they took the time to do this and have it cover all the different systems, so I really do appreciate their time and your time to do this.

So, if the Gear Aspi Check utility says Gear is not installed correctly (make sure your drive is plugged in and turned on when you run AspiCheck - that’s thrown me off more than a few times because it’ll often say Gear is not installed correctly when it is, if the drive is not plugged in), and no amount of normal repair/uninstall/reinstall of Gear makes it better, you can run this new GearAspi_Remover, then run the Gear installer repair or install, and everything should be fine.