Rhythm dot input key on Mac keyboard with numeric keypad

Marc, that occurred to me too, but the OP is using a British English keyboard so I think that thread’s probably irrelevant.

Back to Colin:

I think basically there’s a bug in the way that the Key Commands help item is generated. Here’s what Dorico generates for me:

As far as I know, these are unchanged default settings, but note how this page is completely oblivious to the fact that I can use the row of numbers above qwertyuiop to type in rhythmic values. Basically, whatever it is that generates this page inadvertently shows all numeric values as being on the number keypad.

As to

I suspect the intention was to include ‘Num.’ in the default key command mappings for dotted note when a numeric keypad is detected, and that it was missed out somehow. Certainly this would be my preference to include it.

no, this was clearly NOT the intention. The intention was to leave this key unused OR perhaps to use it to send playback back to the beginning, in line with other Steinberg applications. Feel free to search the forum; this has come up before.