Dynamic differencies in parts/score and Explode issue

Thanks for quick responseL LSalgueiro!

What is very strange with the dynamics is, even though I write “Cresc.” in the popover in the score, it results in a hairpin in the parts. This can’t be an expected behavior? I know the settings in the Properties panel only applies to the selected layout, and in this case it gets really wrong. I mean why should I want a different layout of the gradual dynamics in the score and the parts?
In this specific case it is a 1000 bar symphonic piece, so you can imagine editing all those crescendos/diminuendos in all parts, gaaaahhh… :frowning:

When it comes to Explode, I don’t really understand the teams intention on how it should be used? I use Explode 100 times out of 100 when writing some sort of block chords (e.g. sax tutti). I’m writing the chords in the upper voice/player who is going to play the sequence and then I copy and explode it down to the others. To avoid the duplicate dynamics I now have to use Cut (Ctrl/Cmd-X) instead of Copy. This works of course as a workaround, but in some cases it can be a bit confusing when the music disappears.
The best thing would be if Explode performed this two-step sequence on its own to avoid duplicate dynamics.: Cut → Explode