CC Chasing in 9.5.10

Steve,

I merely followed the instructions in the thread titled “How to report a “BUG” in Cubase”, then your call for steps to reproduce it. That said, I realize now that this forum is simply the wrong place to start (for Cubase anyway). While I do code, I should point out the fact that I absolutely hate coding. I only ever do if it’s to save me time cause existing tools aren’t doing the job (or doing it right). But I’ll gladly hand this off to whoever is actually responsible for this software working reliably. That way I can compose and the better coders can code, right?

I do have to say I laughed at the rube explosion bit. If only you knew. It already has several times. I’m just determined to pick up the pieces to make sure I get what I want. I’ve only wanted notation with solid mock-up playback for the last 20 years. I really do apologize about my impatience on here though. It’s even more frustrating to get 95% the way there… then have things break. But believe me, as crass as I can get, I like people… even moderators. It’s MIDI that’s my real enemy.

-Sean