Major Project corruption issues

Thank you for the responses - Its good to know I’m not alone with this – to clarify a few things – The last attempts I did to make things work - I started with an empty N8 project and built from there – I imported tracks from an older project that had originated from a generic N7 template I had built -

I did suspect that Offline processing might be the culprit too - given how this functionality has advanced so much with N8 – Which has me wondering about backward compatability of N8 to N7 –

This project I’m working on id too big to try and zero in on the issue so I have reverted back to N7 to complete the remaining 2 episodes – Once I get a little more time I’ll see if I can get this issue to replicate in a pure N8 build –

Thanks for the info regarding freezing or rendering out OffLine processing as a way to get around this issue – that’s good to know if I find myself in a situation that requires this.

Hopefully this is one of those issues related and limited to the migration from N7 to N8 –

Also should be a note to all user who may not know - to make sure and rebuild your generic starting templates when moving to a major upgrade.

I plan to revisit this post in the future and update my attempts to recreate this issue in N8

thank you