Groove Agent survey - Help make Groove Agent better

As Groove Agent is a drum sampler, I find it pathetic that a step sequencer isn’t built right into the GUI! Beat Designer as a MIDI plug in isn’t good enough, perhaps if it were to be expanded to more tracks, 15 (re sizeable window), then it’ll do!
Have a look at VPS Avenger for inspiration, step sequencer, with modifications per hit, but the best thing about it are the patterns saved per drum kit!
Killer feature! To be able to auditon kits with a saved pattern per kit is a massive time saver, not to mention the musical possibilities taking a different turn, like why do EDM when perhaps a chill-out kit pushes you towards a laid back track? On Avenger, you can also lock the pattern but change the drum kit, we all needs bit of inspiration from wherever we can get it. The pattern part on Groove Agent just doesn’t appeal to me, I really do not care about using somebody else’s patterns, I’d rather create my own!
Sequencing drums should still be fun, thinking most people use the piano roll and the like, i personally prefer the simpler method, Reason’s Re-Drum was easy to programme, and the key to any feature you add, it should be easy! So come on, make it happen, ideally to the SE version too, but would be willing to buy Groove Agent if it had a decent step sequencer built into it, with the features similar to VPS Avenger!