Expression Maps Still Not Working

I know the issues can be frustrating, but I find that what Cubase CAN do is worth working around the issues. The perks far outweigh the issues for me.

So if you didn’t see the other thread I linked to, the workaround for expression maps randomly switching back to default:

SOLUTION
Just creat a blank articulation in the first slot of the map
(some guys on forum are saying you need to assign a fake articulation and like legato and attribute or direction but mine worked just blank)

It’s that easy! In my opinion it was WAY worth the upgrade FROM 19 to 11. My Mac runs super smooth now, the graphics look super posh (which I know doesn’t functionally add anything but looks matter to me), the export functions are super convenient, I LOVE the new curves that can be drawn into the midi cc controls. That last one alone is worth the upgrade for me since I’m doing most of my volume and expression with midi instead of faders.

Definitely not worth staying in 10.0 for me. And MOST definitely not worth abandoning my template, preferences, macros, metagrid, etc I’ve developed for many years now. By the way if you have a buttload of preferences like I just mentioned…I have had zero issues with dragging my entire preferences folder from CB10 into CB11. I didn’t have to find each piece and do it one at a time. Smooth sailing. Couldn’t ask for much more than that in a major upgrade.